Baker: Men’s Wax Jacket
Product OverviewBrought to you by our sister company Harvey Parker is the Baker men's waxed jacket. A quintessentially British look which is stylish and has some unique features making it a versatile design, ideal for both town and country and available in three colours and in sizes Medium through to 3X-Large you are sure to find the perfect one for you!
- Outer fabric is 100% Waxed 6oz Cotton by British Millerain
- Exclusive inner body lining and 100% Cotton and Teflon coated to prohibit wax migration from body fabrics
- Real Leather trims to cuffs, Waist adjuster’s, elbow patches, chin guard and neck detail
- Studded storm fly front
- Stylish zip opening cuffs
- Stud fastening chin guard
- Larger stylish elbow patches
- 2 Large outer pockets
- Antique Gold trim to zips, buckles and studs to colour Olive
- Gunmetal trims to zips, buckles and studs to colours Black & Navy
- Heavy Duty YKK zips
- Sizes M- 3XL
Product DescriptionOur Baker wax jacket is truly a country inspired garment with its popular diagonal stitching design giving it a cosy quilted effect. With real leather trims to cuffs, Waist adjuster’s, elbow patches, chin guard and neck detail giving the Baker Jacket a unique yet extremely stylish look. A studded storm fly front makes this a great jacket to wear in the rougher, colder months giving you thorough protection from the elements with minimum effort from the jacket thanks to it being Teflon coated without sacrificing comfort. A smart and functional wax jacket which captures the essence of British styling.
HOW TO MEASURE
Stand up straight with your arms hanging straight by your sides.
Wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the largest part of your chest. The tape measure should wrap across your shoulder blades.
Do not pull the tape measure too tightly.