Hunter: Men’s Antique Leather Coat
Product OverviewThis exclusive Hidepark "Hunter" men's leather coat has been crafted from truly supple cowhide. This has then been slightly buffed for the most natural of looks and feels, with a real highlight being the unique yet subtle variations in both colour and texture.
- Collar can be worn down as shown or extended to keep out the wind.
- Heavy duty, brass, front zip with a stud-fastening placket.
- Warm lined front handwarmer pockets
- Two bottom bellow pockets with flap and two side entry pockets.
- Internal bottom drawstring.
- Attractive cotton check lining with two inside pockets.
- Adjustable stud-fasten cuffs
- A fabulous coat exclusive to Hidepark.
Product DescriptionOn cold and windy days, you might go collar up, in better weather it folds down as shown here. When that cold spell does strike, you’ll approve of the heavy duty front zip created in brass and the stud-pairs fastening placket. Add to this the warmly lined front handwarmer pockets for extra anti-chill comfort. Adjustable stud fastened cuffs and internal bottom waisted drawstring complete the protection. A pair of bottom bellow pockets with flap and studs help you securely carry whatever essentials you need to, and are also enhanced with two side entry pockets. Inside, the attractive cotton check lining, including another useful pair of pockets, adds to both the style and comfort of this exclusive Hidepark product. This superb value coat in stunningly supple cowhide will enjoy free delivery when you order yours now.
HOW TO MEASURE
Stand up straight with your arms hanging straight by your sides.
Wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the largest part of your chest. The tape measure should wrap across your shoulder blades.
Do not pull the tape measue too tightly.