Maisie: Women's Fleece Gilet
- RRP: $89.95
Brought to you by our sister company Harvey Parker is the Maisie women's fleece gilet. This fleece gilet is a very light yet extremely warm and stylish utility jacket for all kinds of requirements. Great as an outer or mid layer garment.
- Outer fabric is 100% Polyester fleece
- Multi layer construction
- Wind Resistant
- Anti pilling and Anti static to both sides
- Excellent heat retention without the weight
- Water Resistant
- Quick Drying times
- High Breathability
- Excellent Durability
- Contrast leather look trim
- Brushed both sides for a real comfy wear
- Stylish gunmetal full length centre front zipper
- 2 zipped outer front pockets
- Machine Washable and quick drying
- Optional drawcord at back waist
- Colours Navy, Dark Olive, Red and Airforce
- Sizes S- 2XL
- Also available in Ladies jacket style – see style Charlotte
The Maisie women’s Fleece gilet has been manufactured from the best materials and finishes and will be a great addition to your wardrobe. Perfect for adding a layer when cold or on its own as it has been manufactured with a multi-later construction which is perfect for keeping the cold and wind out.
It is extremely comfortable to wear as it has been brushed on both sides and is anti-piling and anti-static also, team this with it being available in sizes Small through 2X-Large you will definitely find the perfect fit for you.
We have included two zipped outer pockets to ensure you have plenty of room for all your everyday essentials.
Available in four fantastic colours and also in a jacket style, see style Charlotte, the Maisie is both practical and stylish for when you are out in the countryside or popping into town.
|S||10||34 inches||37 inches|
|M||12||36 inches||39 inches|
|L||14||38.5 inches||41.5 inches|
|XL||16/18||41 inches||44 inches|
|2XL||18/20||44 inches||47 inches|
|3XL||20/22||47 inches||50 inches|
How to measure
Stand up straight with your arms hanging straight by your sides.
Wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the largest part of your chest. The tape measure should wrap across your shoulder blades.
Do not pull the tape measure too tightly.